TERMS & CONDITIONS
The Company maintains www.comedyone.com (the “Site“) for your personal entertainment, information, infotainment and communication. Your access to and use of the Site is subject to the following Terms and Conditions of use as changed / updated from time to time entirely at the sole and absolute discretion of the Company (“Terms and Conditions“) and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification to these Terms and Conditions. This Disclaimer and the Terms and Conditions are for an indefinite term and you understand and agree that you are bound by such Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not use the Site:
1. The Company uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in the Site but makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. The Company assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the Site and / or for information obtained from the Site.
2. The Company reserves the right to add to or change/modify the Disclaimer and the Terms and Conditions including but not limited to suspend / cancel, or discontinue any or all channels, or add any fee or charges for use, or service at any time without notice, make modifications and alterations in any or all of the content, products and services contained on the Site without prior notice. Such changes, modifications, additions or deletions shall be effective immediately upon notice thereof, which may be given by means including but not limited to, posting on the Site, or by electronic or conventional mail, or by any other means by which the users / subscribers of the Site obtains notice thereof. Any use of the Site by user / subscriber after such notice shall be deemed to constitute acceptance by the user / subscriber of the Site of such changes, modifications or additions. Further, the Company reserves the right to charge subscription and / or membership fees in respect of any part, aspect of this Site upon reasonable prior notice.
3. By registering or accessing the Site, you certify that all information you provide, now or in the future, for such registration is accurate. Your registration at the Site is valid for 90 days from the date you first login and is automatically renewed for a period of 90 days every time you login thereafter. If you do not login at the Site for a continuous period of 90 days, your registration could be automatically cancelled. The Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to deny you access to this Site or any portion thereof without any notice and / or without any reason thereof.
4. Your use of and browsing in the Site are at your own risk. Neither the Company nor its affiliates nor any other party involved in creating, producing, maintaining or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting to the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you on an “AS IS BASIS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. The Company also assumes no responsibility and shall neither be responsible nor liable for, any damages, viruses that may infect your computer equipment, loss or damages to any other property and / or otherwise to you and / or to any third person on account of your access to, use of or browsing the Site or your downloading any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
5. The trademarks, logos, designs and service marks (collectively referred to as the “Trademarks”) displayed on the Site are registered and / or unregistered Trademarks of the Company and / or its affiliates and / or that of others. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademarks displayed on the Site without the prior written permission of the Company and / or its affiliates and / or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on the Site. Your use and / or misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the Site, or any other content on the Site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that the Company and / or its affiliates and / or the third party will aggressively enforce its Intellectual Property Rights (IPR’s) to the fullest extent of the law, including but not limited to seeking of civil damages, criminal prosecution etc.
6. You may be permitted to print or download extracts from the Site for your own personal and non-commercial use only. Any copies of these pages saved to disk and / or to any other storage medium may only be used by you for your subsequent viewing purposes only and / or to print extracts for your personal use only. You may not (whether directly, indirectly and / or through the use of any software program) create a database in electronic and / or structured manual form by regularly and / or systematically downloading and / or storing all or any part of the Site. No part of the Site may be reproduced or transmitted to or stored in any other web site, nor may any of its pages or part thereof be disseminated in any electronic or non-electronic form, nor included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without prior written permission of the Company.
7. Certain links on the Site lead to resources located on servers maintained by third parties over whom the Company has no control and / or connection, business or otherwise as these web sites are external to the Company, you agree and understand that by visiting such web sites you are beyond the Site. The Company has not reviewed, nor approved these web sites and is not responsible for the contents or omissions of any linked web site or any links contained in a linked web site. The Company therefore neither endorses nor offers any judgment or warranty and accepts no responsibility nor any liability for the authenticity/availability of any of the goods/services/or for any damage, loss or harm, direct or consequential or any violation of local or international laws that may be incurred by your visit and/or transaction/s on these web sites.
8. The Site may contain message / bulletin boards, chat rooms, or other message or communication facilities (herein after collectively referred to as “Forums”), you agree to use the Forums only to send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Forum. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Forum, you shall not do any of the following:
(i) Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
(ii) Publish, post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful material or information.
(iii) Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
(iv) Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer.
(v) Download any file posted by another user of a Forum that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
All Forums are public and not private communications. Chats, postings, conferences, and other communications by other users are not endorsed by the Company and / or its affiliates, and such communications shall not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by the Company and / or its affiliates.
9. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a civil and / or criminal offense, give rise to civil and / or criminal liability, or otherwise violate any law(s). All information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials, whether publicly or privately transmitted / posted, is the sole responsibility of the person from where such content(s) originated (the Originator). You shall be solely responsible for all the content that you upload or post or otherwise transmit on the Site and / or through the Site.
10. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold the Company and its affiliates, associates and their respective officers, employees, directors, owners, agents, representative, consultants, information providers, Site maintainers and the licensors (collectively, the “Indemnified Parties”) harmless from and against any and all claims, liability, losses, costs and expenses (including attorneys’ fees) incurred by any Indemnified Party as a result of or relatd to (a) your access and use of the Site (b) any non-compliance by you of the Terms and Conditions of the Site; or (c) any third party actions related to your receipt and use of the information of the Site and / or through the Site, whether authorized or unauthorized. Any clause declared invalid shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the remainder.
11. The Company, its affiliates, its associates and their respective officers, employees, directors, owners, agents, representative, consultants shall not be liable, at any time for damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business projects, or loss of profits) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use the Site, or any of its contents, or from any act or omissions as a result of using the Site or any such contents or for any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, alteration of, or use of the information contained on the Site. No representations, warranties or guarantees whatsoever are made as to the accuracy, adequacy, reliability, completeness, suitability or applicability of the information on the Site to a particular situation or otherwise.
12. The Company hereby grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-assignable and non-transferable right to access the Site and that all such access and use of the Site shall be governed by the Terms and Conditions as mentioned herein.
13. Part of the Site contains advertising/other material submitted to the Company by third parties. Responsibility for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the Site complies with applicable International and National laws is exclusively on the advertisers and that the Company will neither be responsible nor liable for any claim, error, omission or inaccuracy in advertising material. The Company reserves the right to omit, suspend or change the position of any advertising material submitted for insertion.
14. The Company reserves its right to terminate your account without any prior notice for any violation of the Terms and Conditions and / or otherwise.
15. If there is any conflict between the Disclaimer and the Terms and Conditions and any other document(s), this Disclaimer and the Terms and Conditions shall govern, whether such other document(s) or order is prior to or subsequent to the Disclaimer and the Terms and Conditions.
16. The Disclaimer and the Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the Laws of India. The Courts of law at Mumbai shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising under the Disclaimer and the Terms and Conditions.
17. This Disclaimer and the Terms and Conditions constitute the entire understanding between the Company and you with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes and replaces all prior or contemporaneous understandings or agreements, written or oral, regarding this subject matter.